Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) is the undertaking of outsourcing Human Resources (HR) duties to a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specializing in HR services. Mainly outsourcing HR can entail anyone (or a combination) of the following:
- Discrete HR activities such as accounting and payroll administration.
- Administrative HR activities include the upkeep of personnel records.
- Application (and facilities) service HR supports the technological infrastructure to carry out HR activities.
An extension to the roles of human resources is the multitude of functions that virtual HR outsourcing companies for a small business offer. Among these are a few roles our council member Greymouse offers to their clients:
- Virtual Administrative Assistant – Handling calls, managing emails and appointments, and making reports and presentations.
- Virtual Assistant Writer – Writing copy for websites, product descriptions, and blogs.
- Virtual Accountants or Bookkeepers – Balancing the books and keeping track of finances.
- Virtual Social Media Marketing Assistant – Creating, managing, and updating multiple social media accounts on a regular basis.
- Video Editing Virtual Assistant – Editing and polishing videos.
Although outsourcing HR might not be appropriate for all companies, there are some significant advantages, especially when it comes to saving time and resources. There are various occasions in which outsourcing HR services deliver substantial benefits to companies, for example by freeing HR professionals to devote more time to a strategic role supporting organisational performance. Since managing human resources effectively is crucial to any company’s success, it’s necessary to find a service provider who can offer the right mix of services. Whether you want a bundled package or you prefer to pick and choose the services you need, our member Greymouse has the solution. The marketplace is crowded with companies to choose from, but the Fiji BPO Council members shall provide you with the best service provider for small-to-medium-sized customers.
One of our rising star members specialing in human resources outsourcing is Greymouse whose customers rave about their services as evident in one of their client’s testimonials:
From the bottom of my heart I thank you for the work you have done over the last week in pulling everything together for the Summit which was yesterday. It has had some wonderful feedback!
I was really nervous this time last week because I knew how much work there was to be done and how tight out deadlines were! I cried with relief and gratitude on Sunday when I saw that you had worked till midnight on Saturday to get the bulk of it done. That was a phenomenal effort.
This is the sort of thing that builds trust – which is the most important quality for a good working relationship. You didn’t let me down. And I will never forget it.
This event was so important to me for so many reasons. Thank you for helping me to make is such a success.
I was coordinating so many different things – speakers, award winners, creating and launching the new course, branding, sponsor collaborations, marketing, technology, ……. Sometimes it felt like my head was going to explode!
Then last night – you turned around those digital badges so quickly and they were PERFECT! – so I was able to send them to all the award winners immediately. Some of them are already posting them on LinkedIn.
Thank you Joy. You have my deepest gratitude.
(There’s more work coming – but without the crazy deadlines.)”
– Feedback on November 18, 2021 –
Dr. Irena Yashin-Shaw, Speaker | Author | Mentor
Founder & Organiser, Australian Intrapreneurs Summit
Editor-in-Cheif, Intrapreneur Magazine
Connect here with Greymouse to request a quote for all your virtual human resources needs, you will not be disappointed: