Greymouse Fiji is located in the capital city of Suva. It started its operations in 2005 providing online IT support to small and medium sized businesses. Back then, there were only two people working in the office. Today GM-Fiji has 32 skilled and experienced people in the team serving clients for their VA, IT and online Accounting needs.
The Fiji Team is especially apt for work that requires voice interaction with clients since the South Pacific Accent is readily understood by the Australian Market. With Fiji’s high service orientation, we are able to deliver exemplary service to our clients.
Being two hours ahead of Brisbane, the Fiji Team is able to help Australian entrepreneurs maximise the time difference to their advantage. Complimenting this with reliable and quality service seals the deal for businesses that want to get ahead of the pack.
The Services They Offer
- Marketing: Today’s pressing challenge in businesses is differentiation. We can help you stand out from your competitors.
- Accounting: You do not have to drown in tedious financial tasks. We have a team that can do the legwork for your corporate accounting.
- Virtual Assistant: We have virtual assistants that can handle your lines and administrative tasks so that you can focus on growing your business.
- Virtual Receptionist: We have a roster of highly effective and experienced Virtual Receptionists that answer your phone and handle your calls exactly as you require.
- I.T. Virtual Team: The efficiency of companies today is dependent on the cohesiveness of its computer systems.
- Virtual Branch: Thinking about business expansion? You can have a new and fully staffed virtual office tailored to your unique needs in a very short span of time.
- Data Entry
“I recommend Greymouse – so much so they are mentioned a few times in my Memoirs – Girls Do IT Too! We used Greymouse for many services they were always effective and efficient. In my memoirs, I note how fabulous this company services are and how they really helped my software company at a time when we needed lots of help!”
Sonja Bernhardt – Founder, ThoughtWare Australia
“We had a lot of repetitive tasks that we needed to process in Infusionsoft (INFS). Instead of getting on of our team to do it we thought we could outsource it.
Greymouse was recommended to us by a client Christie Hamilton. After speaking with Greymouse we were highly impressed with their professionalism and knowledge of INFS. It was great to speak directly to the people doing the actual work, not just the salesperson. After speaking to the actual person doing the work I was confident they knew what they were doing.
Shobna was excellent arranging everything on time. She was very helpful, efficient, professional, and very responsive.
Greymouse has freed up my time so I can focus on income-generating projects that will take the company to the next level. Greymouse de-activated and re-named over 1000 of our old products so our product is now clean, making it easy for me and my team to find a specific product. Julie finished the task very quickly and efficiently. I feel working with Greymouse is successful because they are very open with their communication. If something doesn’t seem right they check rather than just going ahead and guessing. This checking process is very good as it removes room for error.
We use Greymouse for Infusionsoft. If the business uses Infusionsoft they can benefit from Greymouse.
If a potential client was on a fence about either to work with Greymouse or not, I would say they are very efficient, professional, and open with communication. There’s no worry that you won’t be able to get in contact with them because they’re overseas, it’s easy to get in contact and they are quick to respond.”
Tracy Tan – New Media Manager, Australian Writers’ Centre